Monday, February 25, 2008

My NHD Reflection

My Reflection on N.H.D '08
BY: Ashleigh Foster


This years N.H.D project was a little more stressful than last years. This year we didnt get to so much of the work inside class like last year. We were all on our own this year. Sometimes I felt like tha world was going to explode. But of course it didnt.
This year was my topic was the " Dred Scott Decision". At first I didnt really like that topic, but then it grew on me. It started to intrest me when I found out that the case was onr of the starts of the " Civil War".
Next year I dont think that we should have to do the N.H.D project. I feel this wasy becasue I think that we are going to be to worried about college and getting our grades together to look at colleges. These last two years it was were a little too stressful and next year we shouldnt have to be that stressed. we should be tryingg to enjoy our last two years instead of stressing out like we have done in the past.

No comments: